Please call or fill out the form for a free no obligation consultation
Shelter and a place to live comfortably should be a basic human right, and healthy and sustainable homeownership is an integral part of family and community stability. A home offers not only a place to live, but also an excellent investment for retirement, and an inheritance for our loved ones. Our home is a place where we raise our children, spend quality time with our family and friends, grieve together and share wonderful memories.
I take home ownership very seriously, and my passion is to help future homeowners succeed both immediately and in the long run. To accomplish this, I educate clients, and maintain full transparency throughout the process.
He was really involved in the case. He always was reachable and responsive. He acted on benefit of the client. He has a nice and helpful personality. He tried to help me in any way necessary and I think he did an excellent job.
Rafael is very knowledgeable and his professionalism makes the entire process of finding your dream home come true. He treated us like family from the moment we walked into his office. He answered every single question we had.
Very diligent showing houses. Knowledgeable of area. Really good communication with me and mortgage broker. Submitted offers quickly and kept me updated. He is also bilingual.
Rafael is a true professional in his craft! He is not only very knowledgeable about the market, he took the time to share his expertise, ensuring that we (first time home-buyers) had a clear understanding of what we were getting into during each step, and every appointment. He is always well prepared, on time, and responsive. He becomes like, that member of your family, that's MOTIVATED to be right there with you, working with you, to achieve your dream.
I had the best experience working with Rafael and I know plenty or brokers/sales people since I'm in the RE field myself (legal part). He's honest, friendly and makes you feel at ease. He's a true professional and I would recommend him to anyone. I would definitely work with him again.
Rafael was an excellent resource in the Jackson Heights, Corona, and Elmhurst neighborhoods. He showed me several multi-family homes and was very good about explaining the pros and cons of each. He is someone of high character and who cares about doing the right thing for his client. I would highly recommend his services.
I love his work. Really patient, always there to answer our questions. My husband and I found the house that we really want :) good neighborhood. We didn't have any problem with the schedule. Always on point with his paper work. Thank you so much
Rafael was AMAZING!!!!! We hired him as a buyer representative to help us streamline the entire process of purchasing a home. Rafael is very detailed, reliable, knowledgeable and honest. I would definitely recommend Rafael to anyone that is looking to purchase their dream home in the near future.
Rafael is very knowledgeable in his field. He was very patient in explaining the process and stuck it out till the end with no complaints. He kept my husband and I in the loop about everything that was going on throughout the process. Rafael made himself readily available and kept the lines of communication open at all times. He was definitely a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend him and would, without a doubt, work with him again for any future purchases
Rafael was a compassionate and knowledgeable support through the entire selling process. He set realistic expectations and saw our family through to the very last day. I would certainly encourage anyone to work with Rafael and his organization.
Meeting Your Needs
Your No-Obligation Consultation Will Consist of:
- Answering all of your questions and concerns
- Gathering information on your specific needs
- An explanation of the home purchasing process from beginning to end
- A detailed explanation of the local market and current activities
- Explanation of first time home buyer programs and grants that may be available to you
- Explanation of the difference between regular sales, shortsales and bank-owned properties
- Dispelling current myths that can create confusion when buying a home
- Showing you how “buyer agency” can work significantly to your benefit
- Giving you information on several lender programs that may be of use
Services that I will provide as a Buyer’s Agent Representative
- Work in your best interest, not the seller’s
- Search and find homes on Multiple Listing Services as well as seek “For Sale By Owner” and “Office Exclusive” properties that match your criteria
- Organize, schedule and discuss the benefits and drawbacks of each home
- Provide updates on newly listed homes
- Provide guidance to prevent costly errors. For example, interpreting a property’s history and physical defects.
- Analyze and interpret current market trends to put you in an informed and advantageous position
- Present offers directly to the seller and negotiate on your behalf
- Guide you through the closing process and serve as a liaison with other professionals integral to the closing process
- Help resolve closing issues
For Your Best Interests
Questions to ask yourself before you decide to purchase a home
Are you already exhausted with online searches that are inaccurate? You could be wasting your time since online portals are not an accurate source of information on what is for sale and the prices you may pay.
Do you know exactly where you want to buy and why? Every place will have differences, including price points, school districts, access to transportation, types of homes, etc.
How much are you qualified to borrow and do you know exactly the amount needed for down payment / closing costs? Did you do a budget to understand the maximum mortgage payment that you can handle according to your lifestyle or goals? Have you had a detailed conversation with a loan officer?
Is your schedule flexible enough to allow you to visit many different homes? You must be flexible to see homes since homeowners / tenants have different schedules. If you can’t be on site, you will lose opportunities.
Are all decision makers available to visit prospective homes? Coordinating with too many people can cause delays, which could hurt your chances of obtaining your ideal home.
Please fill out this form or call Rafael at (516) 721-8357 to set up a FREE no commitment consultation.