Either if you are buying or selling real estate in Long Island or Queens I will work endlessly to help you reach your goals. While representing you I will always have you and your families absolute best interest and patiently stay by your side until we have finalized the transaction. I strive for efficiencies and have a methodical approach that I share with all my clients. My expansive experience allows me to understand the intricate details of each stage of the buying and selling process, see a transaction from all possible angles and navigate through any complexities.
Growing up on Long Island with working-class immigrant parents, I witnessed first-hand the hard work and struggle my family went through in order to purchase and keep a home. Upon, retirement my parents were able to sell, downsize and provide another family with the same opportunities to create a sense of stability and build wealth. I always keep this in mind when dealing with any of my clients!
For the past 20 years I have worked in many sectors of the residential real estate industry as a top producer. I started off as a loan officer in 2002 and then transitioned to becoming a real estate agent. Through the years I've also started other businesses and worked as a financial adviser. This depth of experience allows me to be in a better position to represent you and your family with one of the biggest decisions of your lives.
In 2011 I was awarded a citation from the Nassau County Office of the Executive for continued and exemplary service to the community. I routinely conduct 1st time home buyer presentations throughout Queens and Long Island in different venues. I hold a BA in Business Administration from SUNY Albany.
Specifics on my unique personal and professional experience in the real estate business:
- Certified Buyer Representative by the National Association of Realtors
- Understand the mortgage process -- Worked as a mortgage loan officer for over 7 years
- Understand the Realty business -- Former owner of GHH Realty and frequently invited to conduct first time home-buyer seminars for not-for-profit housing agencies in Long Island and New York City
- Keen eye for the physical defects of a home
- Intricate knowledge of regular sales, short sales and foreclosures
- Twenty years of sales experience
- Knowledge of government / lender grants for first time homebuyers
- Worked as a personal financial planner for 3 years, so take a planning approach to real estate
- Working on alternatives to land use that keep the best interests of communities and families central.